Monday, December 8, 2008

Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz 2007



I considered which wine is proper with korean-spicy-rice-cake.
But, I didn't think about over S$30. just below it. And new wine.

I chose two wines, and hesitated for a while.
One wine was a red label merlot, the other one was this.
Eventually, I chose a cheaper one. hahaha.

I made a mistake manage the temperature for this wine.
Even though the mistake, its taste was nevertheless fine.

I recognize once again, a wine's taste is not depend on its price.
That's it!

---------------------------------------------------

Name : Hardys Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz 2007
Country : Austrailia
Vintage : 2007
Style : Full bodied dry
Colour : Red
Sweet : 3.2 / 5
Tannin : 3.1 / 5
Deep : 3.4 / 5
Price : 3.8 / 5 (S$22+)

Overall : 3.4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment