Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jacob's Creek Grenache Shiraz Vintage 2007



The right side one.
I got this wine on impluse buying. -0-
They were discounting about 20%!!!
I couldn't help it. So i bought some kinds of jacob's creek wines.

I enjoyed the wine which name is different from usual wines.
Grenache??? I saw first time its name was grenade. huhu.
Anyway, I tasted it. But it was also differenet from usual taste....
It couldn't make me happy. I was just satisfied with it. Not great.

And I think the grape's quality is better 2006 than 2007.
2004 is the best over 2000 years. I think so. This wine is 2007 year wine.
I think that it is an additional reason that it couldn't give me good taste.

------------------------------------------

Name : Jacob's Creek Grenache Shiraz Vintage 2007
Country : Austrailia
Vintage : 2007
Style : Dried Wine. Not a full body.
Colour : Red
Sweet : 3.5 / 5
Tannin : 3 / 5
Deep : 3 / 5
Price : 3 / 5 (SGD$ 19.5)

Overall : 3.2 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment