Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gato Negro 2007




I wanted to try to the cheapest wine.
But I want to a red wine. not white and not very light wine.
Eventually, I chose this wine from Chile.

When I was in Korea, I enjoyed some chile wine.
(Montes Alpha, Equus, 1865, Yali....)
But, curiously, I can't find easily wines of Chile here.
I think it's due to a price competition.
Most wines are expensive than other countries.
Chile wine are also expensive. (Even they are cheaper than other contries' wines.)
I haven't seen Montes Alpha yet in Singapore. Althogh, it is very popular in Korea.

Anyway, this wine is too cheap. :)
So, its taste is also light. Very light. I feel a bit disappointment.
I'm sure I'll never enjoy this wine anymore. keke.

-------------------------------------------

Name : Gato Negro 2007
Country : Chile
Vintage : 2007
Style : Cabernet Sauvignon, Medium bodied wine.
Colour : Vibrant ruby red. -_-;;;;
Sweet : 2 / 5
Tannin : 1.5 / 5
Deep : 1 / 5
Price : 3 / 5 (S$19)

Overall : 1.8 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment