Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Normal story in Singapore



The road in front of my office.
It has an europe style feeling. Sometimes it's very good.
 

They are japanese raw sushies. In Crarky Quay, there is a big japanese super market.
I like japanese food as much as korean food. 


British council's football club. Hornets.
I'm a member of them. But not a starter yet.
In last two matches, i played poor game. :(
I have to redeem my previous skill.



It's a kebab. I ate it near Clarky Quay.
It was really nice. But, a friend (singaporean) recommended another place in East Coast.
So I wanna go there to eat it!




Many people went to Robertson Walk to watch soccer game.
EPL match is very famous in Singapore. Lots of people usually make a gathering to watch it.
Especially, there are lots of fans for Liverpool and Manchester United.
When the two teams have a match against each other, so many people might be gathered.
Robetson Walk is really good place to watch soccer game, and enjoy soccer game with many people.
Look above pictures. There are over 11 screens around the main hall, and you can watch the match!
If I don't have any appointment on weekend, I usually go there. 




Russian Elf~ (elves)
When me and Sam strolled through Clarky Quay, we got a big shock.
Two Russian Elves! Not just one, two! They were elves not human.
So, we asked them take pictures with us. That's it!

If you want to see large pictures, just click on the picutres.

4 comments:

  1. 오른족 엘프는 스크류바를 먹은거야..

    왜저러는데...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elves, and I want to take the photos.
    Lucky so one

    ReplyDelete
  3. 덧글달기 조낸 불편!
    지금 대체 몇 번째 날려 먹은겨...;

    ReplyDelete
  4. 우워월~~~~~~ 러시안~~~~~~~~
    우워~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete