Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A bad DVD ROM

My DVD Rom is Matshita UJ870s.
It is on a Sony laptop.

I just tried to cook data to empty disks.
However, a burning software showed an error message a lot.
It spoiled three empty disks.

I considered for a while, and searched on web sites.
There is no information to fix that problem, unfortunately.
I had a big trouble with my dvd rom.

After several minutes, I just changed a max speed to 8x. (Its max speed is 32x basically.)
And I also checked a speed test before cooking.
Finally, I managed to do that. Oh my goodness.
Today is in 2009 year. An 8x-speed cd rom is a pretty old thing!!!!
...
...
But there is no choice. An external DVD rom drive? I think it spends money.
(Most electronic machines are very expensive in Singapore.)
I just have an option. 8x-speed cooking.
I'm very afraid what the max speed on DVD cooking is.

No comments:

Post a Comment