Sunday, May 9, 2010

A running at last night


I ran (jogging) last night.
Before running, I check a route on google maps.
I was thinking that it's a normal course.

However, it was a long route unfortunately.
You can see the entire distance - 7.5km - on the above picture.
In addition, I ran over 1.3 km at Punggol Park which locates around destination C.
(By the way, the Punggol Park is very nice. I want to go there more.)
So, the total distance is approximately 8.8km.

I think I can't run this route on weekdays.
Because I usually spend most of my power at the office.
I need to find the other route for weekdays.
If I run this route at weekdays, I may be late for work. :-)

2 comments:

  1. 그래서 너에게 구글맵과 A-GPS가 들어간 스마트폰이 필요한거야. HTC desire 한국에 출시했는데 그것도 괜찮아보이더라. Android가 삽질중인걸 빼면 iPhone이나 디자이어나 거기서 거기인듯하니 걍 질러라ㅋㅋ
    좀 싼집으로 갔으니 돈도 많이 남자나.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 조성경// ㅎㅎ 근데 저처럼 마구마구 뛰는 사람이 폰을 들고 뛰기는 좀 -0-;;
    그건 그거고 6월 8일인가요? 애플발표회. 아이폰4G 기대중.

    ReplyDelete